GE Fridge Water Filter - ClearChoice Replacement for GE MWF Filter, frigidaire water filter
GE water filter -GSE22ETHBB
ClearChoice Replacement for GE MWF Filter
ClearChoice CLCH102 - Replacement for GE MWF Filter
ClearChoice CLCH102 is used in refrigerators by GE, Amana, Hotpoint, Kenmore, and others. It replaces popular fridge filter models like the 9991, GWF, WF287 filter and more. The CLCH102 filter is specifically designed to replace the GE MWF refrigerator water filter. Unfiltered tap water can bring a number of potential health hazards to yourself and your home. The CLCH102 filter reduces substances present in your tap water while creating better tasting water for drinking and making beverages as well as clean, clearer, healthy ice. This replacement for your GE MWF filter acts as a high quality, cost-effective alternative to the factory original.
Also replaces the following filters:
GE Part Numbers: MWF, MWFP, HWF, HWFA, MWF3PK, MWFA, MWFAP, MWFDS, MWFINT, MWFP
Kenmore Part Numbers: 46-9991, 46-9996, 469991, 469996, 9991, 9996, GWF
Aftermarket Part Numbers: CLCH102, RWF1060, SGF-G1, SGF-G9, WF287, WSG-1, OPFG-RF300, GERF-100, RFC0600A, EFF-6013A, EG-1, FMG-1
How To Install The MWF Filter:
1. Remove old filter cartridge by grasping and turning to the left about 1/4 turn.
2. Apply the month sticker (included) to the cartridge as a reminder to replace the filter with 6 months and remove red cap.
3. Align unlabeled side of filter with the indicator line so that it can be inserted into the filter cover.
4. Turn the cartridge 1/4 turn to the right to lock it into place - you will feel a stop and the locked symbol should now be lined up with the indicator line.
5. Flush new cartridge by dispensing water for about 5 minutes. Your refrigerator manufacturer recommends dispensing at least 2 gallons of water to remove trapped air from the water line and discharging any loose charcoal sediment.