Reverse Osmosis System in South Bend
6 Stage Reverse Osmosis System w/ Alkaline Water
US Water 6 Stage Reverse Osmosis System w/Alkaline filter50gallons per day (under the sink mount)
*all 6 filters included.
*Check our service area please
Reverse Osmosis System - 5 stage - RO system water system
Can add ultraviolet system or Alkaline filter for extra charge.
*Installed w/ filters & tank
*(USA) American made w/ American Pride
* Upgraded faucet is extra.
*4 gallon water tank
*5 filters included
3 stage Water Filteration system
3 stage Water Filteration system - 20" Pentair housing 2.5"x20
Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filter Set 5 pcs w/ CSM 50 GPD Membrane
Replacement Filters only
- Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filter Set 5 pcs w/ CSM 50 GPD Membrane
- 5 micron sediment filter
- 10 micron carbon block filters
- 50gpd membrane filter
- Carbon Polishing filer icf
For any standard RO system. Sediment, UDF, CTO, Membrane & GAC 1/4" NPT Inline Filter.
Product Details: High Quality NSF Filter replacement Set with 50 GPD Membrane and Post Inline Filter. Used in any standard RO system that use 2.5"x10" standard size filters.
Compatible RO system: US Water RO Systems, US Water Galaxy, US Water Aquapurion, Watts 5 stage systems, Purevalue, Proline Plus, Proline Gold, Nelson, Isopure, iSpring, Tier1, Hydronix, Max Water Systems, AQUARIUM, APEC, APEX, Titan Water Pro, Home Pure, Premier Water System, Blue Wave Water, COP and all standard 5 stage RO Systems.
Also Compatible With: 5EZ50, GTS-550S, NRO05-50, 200-GX-5050, ISO-RO5 GTS-550, Tier1, RO5-WF, RO550-W, W-525, WP5-50, RCW5, And Many More.
5 stage Reverse Osmosis Water Filters 5 pc cartridges USA
- 5-Stage Complete Filter Set In USA And Designed To Last 2x Longer
- Includes(1) Sediment,(2) Carbon Block Filters,(1) CSM RE1812-50 Membrane And (1) Inline Carbon Filter
- CSM 50 GPD Membrane Guarantee The Highest Rejection Rate
- Certified To Remove Up To 99% Of All Contaminants For The Best Drinking Water Quality Possible
- Compatible With Most Under-Counter 50 GPD RO Systems On The Market
Here are a few reasons to consider our RO:
1) Improves Taste - RO filtration improves taste, odor and appearance of water by removing contaminants that cause taste and odor problems.
2) Saves Money - With an RO system, you can cancel your water delivery service and stop purchasing cases of bottled water. Reverse Osmosis filtration provides “better-than-bottled water” quality water for just pennies per gallon.
3) Simple Maintenance - RO systems have very few moving or replaceable parts make RO systems easy to clean and service.
4) Removes Impurities - RO systems remove pollutants from water including nitrates, pesticides, sulfates, fluoride, bacteria, pharmaceuticals, arsenic and much more. An RO systems’ carbon filter will also remove chlorine and chloramines.